November 27, 2007
BENEV Retinol Cream Review
BENEV Retinol Cream is one of retinol skin care products. Retinol is Vitamin A in its purest and most active form. Retinol not only improves the appearance of existing wrinkles, but also helps to prevent wrinkles. BENEV Retinol Cream, with .50% retinol, applied externally, penetrates deep into the skin, where it becomes fully effective. This product can also be used to treat acne and helps prevent new breakouts. BENEV Retinol Cream contains an anti-irritant agent to minimize potential irritation typically associated with the use of products containing retinoic acid.
- .50% pure retinol to improve skin condition.
- Help eliminate existing wrinkles and prevent wrinkles out.
- Treat acne and helps prevent new breakouts.
- Anti-irritant agent to minimize potential irritation.
- Rose hip oil as a tissue hydrator with a high level of absorption & penetration for dry skin.
- Increases skin sensitivity to the sun.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
Overall, Benev retinol cream is OK on reducing wrinkles only if you follow its instruction. Otherwise, it can burn your skin very likely. Do not touch your eye, month, nostrils after you use benev cream. If you are sensitive skin, personally I don’t recommend you to use BENEV Retinol Cream.
There are some much better Anti Wrinkle Cream you can check out.